- Meeting aircraft arrivals and departures – debriefing crew and informing planning and CAMO teams of incoming issues;
- Performance and certification of routine line maintenance incl. pre-/post-flight checks, servicing and weekly ‘storage’ checks;
- Performance and certification of unscheduled aircraft maintenance incl. troubleshooting of incoming aircraft defects and component replacement for defect rectification;
- Routine outstation and AOG support as required;
- Leading or assisting in aircraft base maintenance checks / overhaul;
- Supervision / technical representation during maintenance and/or cleaning by third party providers;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Ten years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with apprenticeship preferred and relevant recent practical experience essential
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Holder of at least one of the following type-rated licenses: HKCAD / CAAC / FAA / EASA;
- At least one current type-rating held. The following types preferred – Gulfstream G450/G550/G650, Bombardier CL604/605, Bombardier Global Express, Dassault Falcon 7X;
- Proven capability to perform airframe / engine maintenance, cabin maintenance, or avionics work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to lead a team in performance of same;
- Good English language communication skills – both written and spoken, Mandarin / Cantonese desirable.