BBJ FLIGHT ENGINEER
- Flight duties in accordance with operator requirements;
- Aircraft Preflight preparation/Postflight inspections; Operating and maintaining Cabin IFE Systems, and assisting flight crew as required in flight or on the ground;
- Organize and perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the aircraft;
- Troubleshoot and rectify defects;
- Act as primary point-of-contact with aircraft crew regarding technical issues;
- Monitor AD/SB and other mandatory requirements;
- Coordinate with the assigned maintenance provider for the execution of phased and heavy check maintenance;
- Ensure all maintenance execution processes comply with contractual agreements with the operator;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Ten years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with apprenticeship preferred and relevant recent practical experience essential
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Must hold a valid BBJ type rating, and at least one of the following type-rated licenses: EASA / FAA / HKCAD;
- Proven capability to perform airframe/engine maintenance, cabin maintenance, or avionics work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to lead a team in the performance of the same;
- Good English language communication skills – both written and spoken, Cantonese / Mandarin desirable.