BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BASED IN SINGAPORE / MALAYSIA)
· Execute warm calls or face to face meetings as directed by the BD team to increase the Company’s
· Use personal contacts and networks to identify new channels for which to engage potential clients.
· Handle inbound online and phone enquiries for new charter or aircraft management contacts to help
expand new business revenue.
· Follow through the development of strategic projects including project analysis, tracking, coordination
between departments and achieving scheduled deliverables.
· Other ad-hoc business development projects and Special Project as defined by Senior Management.
· Right of Abode in Singapore or Malaysia
· 3 years or above business development experience.
· Experience in business aviation operations is a plus.
· University degree or equivalent professional qualification.
· Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written).
· Superior service attitude and client management skills.
· Frequent travelling will be required.