BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Handle and analyse client enquiries;
- Deliver sales presentations;
- Coordinate with internal departments for client support;
- Work closely with the management team to maintain 5-star solid business relationship with clients and business partners;
- Follow through the development of strategic projects including project analysis, tracking, coordination between departments and achieving scheduled deliverables;
- Gather Market Intelligence;
- Perform comprehensive Competitive Profiling;
- Evaluate and develop companies current Strategy Analysis;
- Other ad-hoc business development projects and Special Project as defined by Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business management or other related field.
- 3 years or above business development experience;
- Experience in business aviation operations is a plus.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written);
- Mature and have a strong business acumen;
- Superior service attitude and client management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Frequent travelling will be required.