CLIENT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the customer service of managed aircrafts.
- Manage flying schedules of assigned aircraft whilst maintaining a professional and efficient service corresponding to the VIP service standards.
- Assist in improving work procedures to enhance client satisfaction.
- Take ownership of flights on client’s aircraft, ensuring all relevant items have been completed prior to departure.
- Close liaison with Client’s representative and Charter department to ensure smooth progression of all trips.
- Provide initial itinerary planning of assigned aircrafts and final flight briefings based on client’s requests. Develop solutions and offers options to execute complex trip itineraries whenever required.
- Provide and administer alternative solutions in the event of a technical problem or non-availability. Oversee/follow-up on client flights on sub-chartered aircraft (if any).
- Close liaison with Lead Captain on all required matters regarding operatoions.
- Liaise with agents for permits facilitation as required.
- Trip cost estimates on trip schedules as required.
- Ensure company and regulatory procedures are respected of the managed clients’ schedules.
- Support Manager, Flight Dispatch and FOCC Admin team on audit preparation.
Job Requirements :
- Preference will be given to those with tertiary education or above in aviation field
- 4 years or above flight operations experience in aviation industry, with a minimum of 3 years in business aviation. Preference will be given to those with relevant experiences in international trip planning and operations disciplines.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Capable of multi-tasking and work under pressure to handle ad hoc operational needs, customer relations and procedural enhancements effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to project a positive attitude, comfort and confidence to team members under all circumstances
- Good team player with strong communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal and customer skills
- Intrinsically motivated and pro-active
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Ability to work unsupervised and irregular hours as required