CLIENT RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
- Assist the Client Relations Team with internal and external communication.
- Be the main internal and external point of contact for all aspects related to the aircraft.
- Coordinate with Operations department for the trip arrangement.
- Liaise with CAMO department for the bank audit, C of A renewal and maintenance arrangement.
- Liaise with internal departments for permanent & contract crew recruitment, crew training arrangements, crew salary adjustment, maintenance proposals preparation etc.
- Set up aircraft subscriptions and warranty programs.
- Review client satisfaction and help managers develop solutions as issues arise, offer solutions in adverse situations and educate the clients on aircraft ownership and cost-efficiency.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to clients on aircraft usage/ other pertinent information.
- Manage commercial projects as dictated by management.
- Application of EU full importation or temporary admission.
- Regular client visits are required.
- Preference will be given to those with tertiary education or equivalent experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with 2 years’ minimum relevant experience in the business aviation industry, with a minimum of 1 year in customer service.
- Flight Operations or Charter Sales experience would be an advantage.
- Experience working in Mainland China, or with Mainland Chinese customer would be a benefit.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Client Relations Executive.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Computer literate;
- Intrinsically motivated and pro-active;
- Ability to work unsupervised, in shift schedule and/or irregular hours as required.