CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT (HONG KONG BASE)
- Perform cabin crew duty and ensure overall onboard safety;
- Offer premium in-flight cabin services;
- Organize catering and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Responsible for all pre-flight and post-flight duties; and
- Administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reasons).
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or above (or equivalent) qualifications to fulfill the minimum requirement;
- With a minimum of 5 consecutive years of Flight Attendant experience in International Airlines, Purser rank or above with First Class experience is preferable; with Private Jet experience will be advanced;
- Willing to take up challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Professional, good initiative and self-motivated;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferable;
- Able to handle ad-hoc duties; and
- Willing and able to work irregular hours.
Interested parties please send your resume (both English and Chinese) with the following items to email@example.com:
- Expected salary;
- A passport photo;
- A full-length photo in crew uniform; and
- A full-length casual photo
Information provided by applicants will be handled in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.