- Plan, manage, prepare and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are completed and recorded as maintenance records.
- Conduct audits of completed paperwork to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Communicate and liaise with service providers for maintenance support.
- Ensure prompt response to customer’s maintenance requests and general inquiries.
- Occasionally be available for weekend duty to monitor and respond to customer requests.
- Completion of HKCEE/HKDSE/Higher Diploma or above;
- At least 2 years of experience in aircraft maintenance planning or a related field.
- Knowledge of NAA regulations and industry standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.