SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Planning, developing and implementing PR and Marketing strategies;
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analyzing media coverage;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, presentations, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Organizing events including conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 3 years or above working experience of PR or Marketing in aviation industry.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, preferably in also Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Passionate and self-motivated, highly creative and innovative.