SENIOR QUALITY OFFICER
Job Responsibilities :
- Under the general supervision of the Safety & Security Manager, the Senior Quality Officer assists in advising the Director of Quality & Safety on all aviation safety and quality related matters.
- Implements the Hongkong Jet / Asia Jet / BASG Corporate Quality and SMS Manual through monitoring of vendors performances (including HKJE), conducting site inspections, compiling aviation statistics and maintaining and processing of all aircraft occurrence reports.
- Conduct Audits and Investigations in CAMO and Maintenance areas
- Support the continuous quality improvement program throughout the company.
- Assists the Safety & Security Manager in monitoring and updating the occurrence reporting system.
- Perform other duties as required by the Director of Quality & Safety.
Job Requirements :
- Higher Diploma/ Certificate or Degree in Engineering
- Tertiary education in safety & quality management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in technical/procedural document writing or relevant business environment
- Minimum 2 years Auditor experience
- Exposure in aviation industry is an advantage
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Sound track record in planning, implementation of new and existing quality documentation system
- Well versed in international aviation safety & quality standards and relevant legislation issues
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with proactive, tactful and result-oriented personality
- Strong planning, problem solving and analytical skills. Data and process-literate
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Assistant Quality Manager