SENIOR SAFETY OFFICER
Job Responsibilities :
- Under the general supervision of the Safety & Security Manager, the Safety & Quality Officer assists in advising the Director of Quality & Safety on all aviation safety and quality related matters.
- Implements the Hongkong Jet SMS & QMS Manual through monitoring of vendors performances, conducting site inspections, compiling aviation statistics and maintaining and processing of all aircraft occurrence reports.
- Perform Flight Data Analysis and Validations
- Identifies safety trends and participates in accident and incident investigation.
- Distributes safety literature, newsletters and consolidated reports to appropriate areas.
- Assists the Safety & Security Manager in monitoring and updating the occurrence reporting system.
- Perform other duties as required by the Safety & Security Manager or Director of Quality & Safety
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Air Transportation, Aviation Engineering, Safety Management or Air Traffic Control
- Minimum of three years technical experience in air transportation or air traffic control operations, aviation safety or aviation engineering; experiences in the private jet operations is desirable.
- Experience in use of ICAO documentation
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates professional competence in the technical field of aviation safety and accident prevention.
- Excellent drafting ability and communication skills, both oral and written; ability to communicate complex concepts orally; ability to prepare written reports that are clear, concise and meaningful in English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural
- Pilot License or Engineering License or Air Traffic Controller License is preferred.
- Lead Auditor Qualification is preferred.
- Accident Investigation Qualified desirable.
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Assistant Safety Manager.