- Response to document control and revision status and services for all company documents, manuals and forms.
- Upkeep manuals in the head office library for management/management pilot use.
- Coordinate with Flight crew and IT to maintain aircraft IT hardware.
- Maintain Performance and Mass & Balance system and manuals.
- Act as a role of EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) Administrator and administer internal pilot use EFB software for EFB use.
- Setup, monitor and maintain Electronic EFB with all required software.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance with Flight Operations Department.
- Preference will be given to those with Degree level education or equivalent experience;
- Qualified and experienced Technical Librarian and Aviation Information Management;
- Experienced in all aspects of Document Control i.e. manual construction, issue and revisions;
- Knowledge of local regulatory and governmental authorities;
- Knowledge of operational procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, MS Excel, Acrobat Reader);
- Proficient in written and spoken in English, perfectly in both Mandarin and Chinese.