Job Responsibilities :
Documentation (Document Control Specialist)
- Document control and revision status and services for all company documents, manuals and forms.
- Database control and update of all Regulatory Approvals i.e. AOC, RNP, CoR, CoA, etc.
- Hard copy storage of master manuals, documents and forms in the head office library.
- Ensure effective, timely compilation and revision control of Operations Manuals.
- Control of Flight Operations Manual amendments and online flight crew access records.
- Ensure Lead Pilot or his delegate updates copies on-board the aircraft.
- Periodically send inventory list of manuals and documents carried on-board to the crew.
- Upkeep manuals in the head office library for management/management pilot use.
Aviation Technical IT Support
- Coordinate with Flight crew and IT to maintain aircraft IT hardware.
- Maintain Performance and Mass & Balance system and manuals.
- Respond to flight crew queries with references to company/manufacturers websites.
- Negotiate solutions with IT suppliers and the flight crew.
EFB (Electronic Flight Bag)
- Act as a role of EFB Administrator and administer internal pilot use EFB software for EFB use.
- Setup, monitor and maintain Electronic EFB with all required software.
- EFB Software installations – Installations as per Company installation policy and protocol on EFB’s CMC computers, iPad and aircraft laptop updates.
- Coordinate the crew’s EFB initial training with the training department.
- Carry out periodic system maintenance including operating system updates, software back-ups etc.
- Create EFB Operational Suitability Reports.
- Create relevant EFB training manuals.
- Provide project assistance with Flight Operations Department.
- Prepare and consolidate reports when it is needed.
- Provide technical support to Flight Operations Management consistent with safe, efficient and legal operations.
- Provide answers to internal and third-party auditor queries.
- Participate in a new aircraft start-up project, coordinating Flight Ops side approval LOA, DAA, aircraft service subscriptions (Jeppesen, Performance Programme set-up, Document Management Programme and OEM EFB Applications).
- Ensure on-board copies have been updated.
Job Requirements :
- Preference will be given to those with Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Qualified and experienced Technical Librarian and Aviation Information Management.
- Experienced in all aspects of Document Control i.e. manual construction, issue and revisions.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Professional responsibility
- Effective communication
- Effective planning and organizing
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of operational procedures
- Knowledge of local regulatory and governmental authorities
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Computer maintenance capabilities